1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

RSK Property Maintenance pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RSK Property Maintenance, May 1, 2011.

1. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

I didn't....its not mine, but I can pretty much use that and the mini excavator, skid steer, stump grinder, hydroseeder, power seeder and dethatcher whenever I want, now that my dad is back to doing computer programming. the mower, trimmers, gas prunners, back packs, and ford and various hand tools are all mine bought and paid for, the heavy equipment is my dads but he doesn't use it much anymore he's getting out of the business. so I take advantage of it and use his stuff as much as possible which is a huge help, but still I can't keep his machines or dump truck very busy because there's alot of guys around that under bid me.

2. RSK Property Maintenance

I would like to have my own dump truck by next year, hopefully a 97 f350 diesel or maybe a newer truck like a 2000-03 7.3 or if things go really well an 08-09 or even brand new dump truck. but that's a very slim chance. the 97 is probably what I'll end up with if i even buy one that soon.

3. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

its cut throat here too

4. RSK Property Maintenance

I still get work but not much as far as excavation or grading and stuff. I just got 3 fall clean ups today that total over 1000 and I will do them all in 1 day easily. Not great but could be worse.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. RSK Property Maintenance

heres one last before and after picture of that job which is 95% percent complete just need another 3.5 yards of 3/4 stone for by the shed and a transplant 2 more plants and its done.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. RSK Property Maintenance

going to pick up my new 9hp honda optimax tomorrow from cofiells in glastonbury, can't wait to use it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

yesterday afternoon's fun, and no i didn't end up pulling it out with that rope, two of my buddies showed up and we were able to pull it out by hand

7. Exmarkboy13

Exmarkboy13 LawnSite Senior Member

nice tiger cub.

8. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

nice instal what material?

9. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

Did you get the optimax blower? Looking at them and wanted to hear from someone who has bought the newer ones. Let me know.

10. RSK Property Maintenance

Yah I picked it up today works great, just make sure you don't get the self propelled model not worth the coin for commercial use and do get the honda motor. I went with the 9hp honda
    Posted via Mobile Device