RSK Property Maintenance pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RSK Property Maintenance, May 1, 2011.

1. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

If you dont mind me asking, how much was the 9hp honda? Pm me if you feel the need. Did you get the one with the adjustable chute and all that? Worth it?

2. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

I got the new style with the adjustable chute, its nice but its not something I couldn't live without, and I paid 1400 out the door with honda. With the subaru I've seen them for 1189+ tax
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

I can get a 13hp Honda for $1575, or the 9hp subaru for $1100.00 Not sure which to go with.

Have a 13hp Honda Billy goat Force Blower that we love and can get another for $1500

4. RSK Property Maintenance

here's a picture of one of my lawns that is always wet, and grows fast enough to be cut 8 times a month from april to october.

[​IMG]

here's a picture of some of my equipment

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Nice equipment man.

6. RSK Property Maintenance

thanks. im pretty excited to use the little wonder....hoping to get a new 2011 big tex 18' 70pi this week. my trailer is kinda too small now, and i have someone who will buy it for 800 as soon as it get my new trailer, then i gotta grab a fisher minute mount plow and im done spending for this year, might get blower racks this year too but that's very minor, but the trailer will help with clean ups alot, much nicer to load leaves onto then the dump truck.

7. RSK Property Maintenance

i also have a few people who will buy the walk behind for 1500, which im considering because space is tight, and my parents already complain about how much of their garage i take up.

[​IMG]

8. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Nice i have an 18 foot bigtex 70pi as well.

9. RSK Property Maintenance

here's my business. designed by my brother.

[​IMG]

10. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice scags. Is that last picture a banner?