RSK Property Maintenance pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RSK Property Maintenance, May 1, 2011.

1. Pro-Lawn&Grounds

Pro-Lawn&Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

I'm looking to buy one this spring as I've gotten way more into trees and I climb a lot not ... when I do rent one it depresses me that what would usually take up 20cu yrds now fits in a pick up bed ... Great investment ... some guys up here charge $160 an hr to run a chipper :dizzy:

2. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

160 an hr is cheap, must be slow or giving friends/family a break. I get anywhere from 250-750 an hr. Chipping depends on the customer and the job and if I have anyone helping me or not. But for friends and family ill charge 150hr or less. And I usually charge by the job and those figures are what most usually end up at.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Pro-Lawn&Grounds

Pro-Lawn&Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

yeah maybe I got the figure from one person I know ... either way I'd love to get my hands on a chipper this season

4. RSK Property Maintenance

Ya take a look on craigslist, you can probably find something to buy this year

5. Z's Lawncare

Z's Lawncare LawnSite Member
    from 20683

ho do you like your husky trimmers

6. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Bump RSK got any new pics ?

7. RSK Property Maintenance

I will post up pictures of my t-shirts i finally had made up, and thats about, i've been doing alot of chipping, and stump grinding lately, so a scag cheetah is not on the top of my list anymore. Also been doing a decent amount shrub installs. One job i did last week involved ripping out 9 junipers which had matured 20 yrs. then i replaced 8 of them, and installed 10 yards of mulch for one bed in 3hrs total project start to finish in under a day.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. RSK Property Maintenance

The husky trimmers are decent they seem to last a long time and priced right at around 300 each they are very affordable.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

So glad to see you updated this.:cool2:

10. RSK Property Maintenance

Update for everyone, been doing cranking out shrub installs like crazy still, lot of chipping jobs, and wood removal, and I just ordered a 2012 scag cheetah with the 34hp kohler motor and 61" deck, and they gave me 3950 for my 05 scag tiger cub with 984hrs so i ended up paying 7300 otd for a brand new cheetah, the trailer is next to go, im thinking a 2012 big tex 10pi so when i buy my dads skid steer in a few months i already have an equipment trailer. Also slammed out a drainage job, chipping and stump grinding job for 3850, not bad for under an 8hr day with 4 guys
    Posted via Mobile Device