rubber discharge chute

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by grdnsmrvn, Jul 23, 2006.

1. grdnsmrvn

grdnsmrvn LawnSite Member

will there be replacement rubber discharge chutes like is on xr7 decks available for other models?

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Yes, they are already available for the full frame 52, 60 and 72 inch decks, order part # 101915

3. timmac

timmac LawnSite Senior Member

how much are the one's for the 60 inch deck.

4. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

The part # is above, remember it is for non XR-7 decks, you need to check with your dealer for your price.

5. goatman

goatman LawnSite Member

That one part # 101915 is for all three decks (52, 60, 72)? If so, that
    probably explains why the rubber chute I just received doesn't fit too well.
    My machine has a 52" deck - I'm having some installation issues. The bracket on the rubber chute is about an inch wider than the bracket it bolts too on the deck. With the help on a handful of washers and longer bolts I've
    got it attached but the rubber chute has about an inch incline instead of
    pointing towards the ground like the stock chute. It doesn't fit too well up
    against the side of the deck either - has about a 3" gap at the rear and it
    hits up against the anti-scalp roller at the front. With the help of my drill
    motor and band saw I think I can make it fit up better.

6. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

I am just finding out that the chute listed above will not work on the 52" Hustler Z or Super Z, I am sorry for the confusion, the information I had at the time was incorrect.
    Please e-mail me and I will help you get the chute returned at your dealer.

Pj