Rubber gloves for chemicals?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by l3en007, Jul 23, 2009.

  1. l3en007

    l3en007 LawnSite Member
    Posts: 96

    I am looking for a pair of gloves rubber/nitrile to use when applying/mixing chemicals. Now I am just using the disposable ones and there a pain to take off and put on. Any ideas of where I can get these?
  2. DA Quality Lawn & YS

    DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic
    Posts: 8,847

    Man, Gemplers will have oodles of what you are looking for. Order Up!
  3. mngrassguy

    mngrassguy LawnSite Silver Member
    Posts: 2,167

  4. hughmcjr

    hughmcjr LawnSite Member
    from Oregon
    Posts: 183

    This seems to be a good deal:

    LIBERTYLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana
    Posts: 1,283

    I get my nitrile gloves at Sam's Club. Cost is under $10 for 2 boxes of them (100 pair)
  6. phasthound

    phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member
    Posts: 4,560

    The disposable gloves will not protect you. JDL carries the gloves you need.
    Also for more information on personal protective gear, contact Pat Hastings
  7. jbturf

    jbturf LawnSite Bronze Member
    Posts: 1,407

    if you have a fastenal store near you, they actually have a decent selection

    they have the same elbow length nitrile jdl sells for 2.99
    (jdl gets 10)
  8. coiclawn

    coiclawn LawnSite Member
    from Orlando
    Posts: 60

    Mastermans has the best deal I've found I get them for half of what the distributors want.

Share This Page