Rubbertracks USA

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by AWJ Services, Nov 20, 2012.

1. AWJ Services

AWJ Services LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Ga

2. muddywater

muddywater LawnSite Bronze Member

I have bought several from rubbertrax.com. They are located in conyers,ga. I usually put them on machines I am reselling so can't say how good they are. But I think they are going to be the cheapest. I think they are going to run about about 1100-1200 per side on a tl140. They are good place to buy undercarriage parts from as well. Sprockets usually cost me around $250 per.

3. AWJ Services

from Ga

2 Wharehouse for tracks within 10 minutes of each other. one of the owners of Lasheley tractor owns the company I asked about.

4. muddywater

muddywater LawnSite Bronze Member

Prob get there tracks from same supplier in china
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. AWJ Services

from Ga

I know the one I asked about does.

6. JDSKIDSTEER

JDSKIDSTEER LawnSite Bronze Member

I use to sell a LOT of rubbetracks but they would not make up a bad one so I only use them if other suppliers are out. Other suppliers have treated me better when their tracks have failed.Their loss.

7. JDSKIDSTEER

I keep two grades of tracks....If you can afford it Complast bought out Solid Deal and they offer 18 mo 1500 hour warranty on their premium tracks.....i am a stocking dealer and under normal conditions these have held up much better than other brands. Check with your local Solid Deal dealer....Put their tracks next to the other brands and you can see the difference.

8. AWJ Services

from Ga

Well got my dealers contact info from Camoplast and as of yet no return call from Dealer. Leaves a sour enough taste in my mouth to put them on the Blacklist.

9. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

I am dealing with a track issue with a major dealership right now.

Regardless of the outcome i will post the issue, time frame and the treatment i receive.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. JDSKIDSTEER

Well bad quality tracks put a bad taste in my mouth and these have been the best as of now....Funny how all the companies I have used start out good and then cheapen their tracks.......Don't know how long Comoplast will be quality...I use to push old Soliid Deal and that bit me in the butt.