Rubbertracks USA

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by AWJ Services, Nov 20, 2012.

1. AWJ Services

AWJ Services LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Ga

That sure is the truth. It seems like companies that stand behind there product are getting harder and harder too come by.

I have not purchased them yet so I am still in the shopping mode.LOL My machine does not get used alot as of late so I have some time.

2. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Trying to do business locally i bought a set of tracks from Les Schwab in 09.

At the time i ordered them i made it clear that i was storing for future use. I pulled the machine in with me and they checked the numbers and looked at the tracks so there would be no mistakes.

Well, i needed to replace the tracks on a job, in the mountains this past July. They didn't fit. Go figure.

Call after call, the replacements on back order. Today a full refund.

Even though it took a lot of time, Les Schwab did stand up to the plate.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Digdeep

Digdeep LawnSite Bronze Member

Isn't Les Schwab a truck/car tire chain out West similar to Midas or Tires Plus? Seems odd to buy tracks for a piece of construction equipment there.

4. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

You can buy almost any rubber tire or track from them. They have many resources at their disposal.

You have to remember that they're based in Or. where there a pile of logging and farming operations.

My brother-N-law buys all of his rubber from them, from p/u tires to 8640 tires.

My tracks are for a 320 bobcat mini-ex
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. NC_Irrigator

NC_Irrigator LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

I bought from them a few years back with no issues

Other than normal wear