1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Rugged smart phones??

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by yardmanlee, Sep 18, 2012.

1. yardmanlee

yardmanlee LawnSite Senior Member

we ended up getting the samsung galaxy3s or s3 whatever? waiting on the otterbox case to come in, for somereason our verizon store didnt have one? so I try to keep it in the truck for now while working

2. Oxmow

Oxmow LawnSite Senior Member

My son cleans pools and has the iphone with a life case. He upgraded to these because he said his old phone didn't have a swimming app. Now it does

3. GreenI.A.

GreenI.A. LawnSite Silver Member

i'm hoping that g-shock comes out soon. I'm in a test group with Cassio & Verizon and get the g-zones 6-12+ months before the release. I currently have the CommandoII which last I heard should be released in early spring now, it was supposed to be released this summer but Cassio put it off for what ever reason. I love the Commandos, I have gone to water parks and left it in my bathing suit pocket all day with no problem. A couple weeks ago I was at the beach and had it in my pocket while I was p***ing in the ocean. That was the first time I drowned it in salt-water. All of this without a thick case covering it.

The best thing about the commando is I score free drinks all the time at bars. Get people to buy me a drink if I will drop my phone into the beer mug