Ruggieri 2010

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by blakerugg, May 17, 2010.

1. blakerugg

blakerugg LawnSite Senior Member

well here's my stuff, the exmark is new, paid for in cash :cool2: i dont have recent pics of the jd and i have a pic of my POS echo blower. i think theres a pic of the bobcat here too... just installed the 2 place extreme trimmer rack as well. and theres some stripe pics too.

i have 5 weekly lawns but theyre mostly big and thats plenty to keep me busy since my backyard is a construction zone, so im always tied up there. im 16, ill have my license in september. any questions dont hesitate to ask, the above was just a short crappy summary.

heres the link to my trailer without the racks: http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=281021&highlight=landscape+trailer+refurbishment+pics

pics of the exmark http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=314330&highlight=proud+new+exmark+owner

just have enough to keep me busy for this year and makin some $$, next year hopefully i can grow a lot.

these pics are of my tired lawn, im going to be renovating it in the fall. i mow towards the end of the week and on saturdays so ill take pics and add them up.

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

2. blakerugg

more pics, i think theres one of a part of another lawn i do, at this particular house i do all the landscape work.

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

3. blakerugg

the pic of the other lawn is on the exmark thread.

4. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good.

5. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good, never seen a Bobcat like that before.

6. blakerugg

thanks guys, yeah there isnt many bobcat backhoes around, but i have seen plenty of its twin, the tan ingersoll rand ones.

7. Z-master man

Z-master man LawnSite Senior Member

So the bobcat is yours?

8. blakerugg

well...my dads lol, sorry i didnt clarify that one. all the lawn equipment including the trailer is mine. the backhoe is my dads.

9. blakerugg

update, my dads friend has an 18 foot dual axle landscape trailer hes going to GIVE me, needs paint and boards and has new tires. looks like its time for another trailer rebuild lol

10. blakerugg

some pics from todays lawn...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg