Rumor is

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by zak406, Sep 12, 2012.

1. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

Rumor is exmark is "redesigning" the navigator and re- releasing it in the spring. Got that info from my dealer after asking why they didnt have any on the floor.

Anyone else heard this? Im pretty excited to see it, and I hope it has interchangable decks.

2. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

No. Last I heard they had a back log of them. I haven't talked to any dealers lately though. It would be nice if they had several attachments like walker. Why would they do a re design? It wouldn't take much to improve the current model. I'll have to check it out for sure since I have the current model.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. vanncann

vanncann LawnSite Senior Member

They need to support what they have out before they promise more!!!

4. JimQ

JimQ LawnSite Bronze Member

That would explain why last week on my way into town, I saw them out at the local park doing a photo shoot of the Navigator....

I didn't get a close look at it though. Just noticed it as I was driving by a 35 MPH.

Q

5. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

You should have snuck over there, and gave the mower rabbit ears or just been in the shot. Or did they have high security and you didn't want to get shot?
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

..........or held up a Walker sign in the background.:laugh:

7. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

HAHA that would've been hilarious.:laugh:

8. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

My dealer said that they have something new coming out, but thats all the info he has... or so he tells me

9. Mahoney3223

Mahoney3223 LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

yep they are. my dealer and i are buddies n he told me they are trying to make it as maneuverable and zippy as a Walker. i demoed one last year with the intentions of dumping my walkers but it was so slow and unresponsive i couldnt buy it.

10. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

My dealer is 100% trust worthy so I believe them. I will be curious to see what comes out. Within the next year or two I will be buying a new mower. It will either be a walker or a navigator. SO I am really curious to see what comes of it. I just pray they do interchangable decks. a 42 a 48 and a 52 ghs just like walker and a 60 and 74 side discharge would be perfect.