Russell Watergarden Pond Kits

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by Stinky Pete, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Stinky Pete

Stinky Pete LawnSite Member

I've installed Aquascapes ponds before and have been pleased with their kits. When they made it to where you had to go through a dealer in the beginning of 2007 their prices went up dramatically. I decided to check out the competitors and while searching for alternative pond kit sources I ran into these guys.

They really seem to know what they are doing. I've got a kit on its way. I got the commercial price which was aroud 30% off of list. You have to fill out a little paperwork to prove you're a contractor but that's it. I found them because there was a guy selling used Aquascape Signature kits. He had switched to the Russell Watergardens and is pulling out the old Aquascapes he installed.

When you review the features and benifits as well as the costs the Russell Watergarden kits give you more value. This is just an alternative to those of you who are looking for premium pond kits without the aquascape premium price.
  2. Fishwhiz

Fishwhiz LawnSite Member
    from Oregon

There's always room for a better mouse trap.... and sometimes no trap is best of all!