Russellville Arkansas

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by JBLawncarew, May 1, 2008.

1. JBLawncarew

JBLawncarew LawnSite Member

New to the site, looking to network with other local lawncare providers.

2. barefootlawnsandlandscape

barefootlawnsandlandscape LawnSite Senior Member

I am up the interstate from you in Northwest Arkansas. How's business in Russellville? I lived there about 7 yrs ago. I was the assistant superintendent at the country club there. I loved that town, but had to get out to move to bigger and better things in the golf industry. Now I am in my third year of business.

You got any of those nice yards on skyline?

It seems like the town is growing pretty good. I imagine some commercial development will start to happen around that new exit. Good luck!

3. JBLawncarew

JBLawncarew LawnSite Member

Hi business is pretty good actually got a late start but am catching up slowly could use some more clients though. I have a couple of houses on skyline hope to get more next year. How is it where you are? Still in the golf industry? I love to play but I suck ;0)

4. barefootlawnsandlandscape

5. Hoppy's Lawn&Landscaping

Hoppy's Lawn&Landscaping LawnSite Member

Northeast Arkansas here Paragould Area, just starting out though still have a fulltime job and I am running part time lawn service on the side hopeing to go full in it instead.

6. barefootlawnsandlandscape

I moved from Paragould 2.5yrs ago to Northwest Arkansas. I was the golf course superintendent at the country club from 2003-2006. I became pretty good friends with Johnny and Brit of NWA Turf Care and Tony and Steve of Paragould Turf Care.

7. Hoppy's Lawn&Landscaping

Hoppy's Lawn&Landscaping LawnSite Member

So your from my area , sorry man been busy between work and home its killer.