Russo Power - Chicago

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Freshcut Lawn Care, Nov 15, 2004.

1. Freshcut Lawn Care

Freshcut Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Hi There...

I am interested in buying an Echo 751 and Russo Power Equipment in Chicago will ship free to anywhere in the USA for $439.00.

I live right on the Michigan Border, so I can go over and pick it up!

Have any of you folks dealt with Russo and if so...what has been your experience.

They seemed helpful on the phone this morning! :)

F.Y.I...I couldn't use their toll free number and I couldn't find this blower on their web site.

2. Great company, I've dealt with them and will in the future.

3. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

I have dealt with them , and found their prices to be really under the local guys, even with shipping...Bob Rocco even has some items on ebay from time to time.Good guys IMO...

4. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

i just received my toro snowblower from them. $549 shipped vs. $699 at HoDe. they have a store on ebay, but call them as i bought my blower for $60 less than the price they wanted on the auction site (pre-season special).

tony

5. gl1200a

gl1200a LawnSite Senior Member

I bought an Oregon blade sharpener from them this summer for a great deal on eBay with free shipping. It came promptly and I even got a thank you card from them a week later. Great folks.

6. green_man

green_man LawnSite Member
    from nj

Bought a snowblower and an engine from them via ebay and have no complaints. they have good prices and ship fast. their ebay feedback is 99.8% positive and considering the amount of transactions, that's impressive.

7. launboy

launboy LawnSite Senior Member
    from indiana

im surprised this is the first time ive heard of russo's on this site. i live about 30 min from them and it is the cheapest around on alot of there stuff. local dealers hate em but what can u do. they have tons of stuff. and free popcorn if u go visit :) they have sick deals right now for there moving sale, well they did. but in the spring at there open house they have sick deals.
    for sure buy the blower from them there web site is kind of slow to update

8. The C Man

The C Man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

9. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

That's where I got my proslide from, I think.

:D

10. FERT-TEK

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

I guarantee you will not find better pricing anywhere around here. If you didn't know they are moving to a new store in the area, make sure you ask for the new address next time you talk to them. If I remember right they might even be closed right now to do the move.