russo power equipment dealer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Green Side Lawn Care, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Green Side Lawn Care

Green Side Lawn Care LawnSite Member

has any body been there or no anything about them or what they all sell? It is located in chicago

2. pugs

pugs LawnSite Gold Member

I have not been there...I need to go check it out some time though. They sell just about every brand on the planet. Very Very large power equipment dealer.

3. gl1200a

gl1200a LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, I first purchased an Oregon blade grinder from them. Off of their eBay Store. Easy to deal with a great pricing. Some Echo equipment since then.

4. vanguard

vanguard LawnSite Member

Bob's good people. We've bought quite a fee things from them, fair price & quick shipping!

5. Daneman

Daneman LawnSite Member

It's like a Walmart size power equipment store. Freakin' HUGE! It is in Schiller Park, not Chicago, right on Irving Park Road

6. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Russo power Equipment is in Shiller Park now....It was in chicago but moved about 2 years ago..I have bought all my equipment from them...very good dealer, prices, & service...I think they are the biggest Power Equipment Dealer in the chicago area....And they do sell just about every brand out there.:usflag:

7. B&B Lndscpng & Lwn Srvc

B&B Lndscpng & Lwn Srvc LawnSite Member

We buy all our parts from them. Have been ordering by phone and online for awhile now. Never been o the store but seen pics. Long way to travel from Alabama. We do big orders and save over local prices even with shipping.

8. Inman's lawn care

Inman's lawn care LawnSite Member

Yes bought lots of items from them.

They are great people and will help you with problems.

9. Cedar Valley Landscapes

Cedar Valley Landscapes LawnSite Member

As a lot of other people have said, i have bought a lot of euipment from them mainly small things like blowers and string trimmers. They are very easy to deal with and in my opioin have some of the best prices on this stuff. But be prepared when you go in their not to buy everything, it like being a kid in a candy store.

10. Green Side Lawn Care

Green Side Lawn Care LawnSite Member

yea cedar valley thats what i am afraid of i heard they have everything you can think of .