Russo Power

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Tremens, Aug 29, 2005.

1. Tremens

Tremens LawnSite Member

Has anyone had any experience (good or bad) with Russo Power Equipment in Chicago? They seem to have very good prices on some of their products - which makes me wry.

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

bought from them many times and agree they have the best pricing around as either a walkin customer or by internet.
  3. tsh1773

tsh1773 LawnSite Senior Member

I have ordered from them from within their Ebay Store. Very good seller. I believe the ebay user id is brocco6510. I also receive a monthly sales catalog. I prefer over them because of comparable prices and a better website
  4. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

I have emailed them several times to see if the air filters they sell will fit my scag mower and 3 times I have asked they have not replied to the email. They seem to have good prices but if they cant answer my email then maybe they are to busy for me.If they are too busy to answer my questions then how would they be if I had a problem?
    On the other hand, I had a problem with mowmore and they they took care of it pronto, so I deal with them mainly.
    Im not bashing or putting down russo's, just telling that I didnt have a good experience with the customer service.
  5. Tremens

Tremens LawnSite Member

Great, this is what I wanted to hear! Thank you for the reviews. I'll give it a shot and order from them.
  6. Thirdpete

Thirdpete LawnSite Member
    from Chicago

Yea, they're good. I'm based out of Addison, a suburb, and it's well worth the half-hour drive to get to them. Good people.