Rusty's 2011 Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by rusty_keg_3, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Greyst1

Greyst1 LawnSite Senior Member

Mr. Keg,

Sorry to hear about your losses. I went to BGSU, do you have any work down there? I definitely miss Myles Pizza and Spots sub. If you don't know about those places check them out.

2. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

i feel bad for your toy 1500, especially considering you put all the weight on the tongue for it!

3. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks, yea a few jobs in bg... My girlfriend actually lives like 2 min outta bg... Ill ask her about those places yomorrow.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. rusty_keg_3

We were actually pulling that trailer with a suburban... That was a while after the tornado... Thats all we had to tow with, and it was all at the front because my bro had his harley On the Back...
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. rusty_keg_3

Thanks, its still a lil dented and scratched if u see it in person it really stands out lol
    Thanks!
    Thanks, we like it, im glad i didnt have to plow in it tho, cuz its a standard (manual)... You could smell that clutch after every job lol. Thanks, im glad too, and good luck this year to u too.
    Thanks man, good luck too
    Its a suburban...

6. rusty_keg_3

Ok, at school i designed my very first water feature... Its not the best, but im proud, seeing how it was a learning experience... What u think?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7. rusty_keg_3

More pics...

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

8. rusty_keg_3

almost done lol

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

9. rusty_keg_3

last set, sorry, its just i put a lot of time and thought, and energy into this, so i got a little camera happy haha

If u look in this first pic u can see another1 one of my class mates designed and made, it started as a friendly competition, but he was like "this is stupid" after i began constructing mine lol

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

10. Greyst1

Greyst1 LawnSite Senior Member

Rusty Keg,

I like that water feature, looks good. I like the layers, i think you could brand that product to be honest.