RWF, Inc.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tthomass, Aug 27, 2007.

1. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

Pictures never do grade justice but for anybody listening to everyone debate power etc.......I put that T190 through hell today, hard ground and a lot of rock. Before you buy think about what you really 'need'. Yeah a bigger machine would have made things a little faster but if you know how to use a machine.....let me rephrase that. If you can operate a machine, you can do just about anything you want. Example: I was often sent to other foreman's jobs to grade it for them. They could use the machine to move whatever and do the majority of the job but they could not 'operate' the machine. Just give thought to your purchases. The T190 never stalled either. Just to be clear though, there are other machines I like better but this machine has enough balls in a small package to get the job done.

2. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

Cool! Thats my dream job.....operate a machine for a day :)

3. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

It gets old after a while.

4. cleancutccl

cleancutccl LawnSite Senior Member

I guess at 22 years old you've seen and done absolutely everything. I thought all you had was a pickup! Let's be truthful and actually help other people out on this site instead of building up an image of a business that isn't there.

5. TWUllc

TWUllc LawnSite Senior Member

Look at that toolbox shinin on Big Blue in pic2. :laugh:

6. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn LawnSite Senior Member

man i think if you had cut the asphalt to curve with that nice flagstone walkway it would have looked even better. as usual though, nice work

7. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

"I guess at 22 years old you've seen and done absolutely everything. I thought all you had was a pickup! Let's be truthful and actually help other people out on this site instead of building up an image of a business that isn't there."

WOW Slam! But I would probably concur with this. There's quite a reputation that he has formed on this site, as well as other sites, that would substantiate your quote. Like someone said "it gets old after awhile."

8. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

Running a machine does get old after awhile. The first couple hundred hours are fun, but after thats its gets repetive.

I do contribute alot of advice on this site. I think i give a termendous amount of advice. While others are just posting pictures of equipment and trucks i am giving advice. Maybe you would pick up some of this advice if you were not to busy trying to crizitize me and discredit me. Oh yea, and just because you were no able to accomplish what i have by age 21, does not mean its not possible.

Matt

9. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

very well put, i second that notion

10. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

Guys, relax and quit going at eachother. Some of you know that I'm young and new and don't own any heavy equipment. I know it's the same as anything, doing too much makes it boring. I guess my comment was pointless but you guys going on after that is unnecessary as well.