RWF, Inc.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tthomass, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

So how did you get the snow off with out managing to damage the field? Leave the bucket up a inch or two?

Sorry think its kind of neat that you guys got more snow in about a week than we've got in this season, lol. Its great when we get a bigger snow fall (8-10+inches) and everybody starts to freak out. Get a lot of one time push's in to home owners coming up to you while filling up.

2. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

At first we were going to leave a couple inches for fear of damaging the field but I tested an area and it worked just fine running the bucket, slightly tilted, directly across the surface. Everything was fine so we went ahead and stripped the whole field all the way down to the turf.

3. MulchMan88

MulchMan88 LawnSite Member

some nice plowing Todd. I had a bobcat for the weekend when we got snow down here. Really didnt have any luck in residential so i had valley sub me and a buddy out. worked out alright, except for the fact that our machine broke down on the second day so we lost all that money for that day. dont know how you run bobcats, ours was a pos.

PM me man if you think you might need help over the summer. I love working for valley but im doing stuff ive been doing since i got in this business. Im really trying to get into hardscaping and some tougher projects. I hope to one day open a biz in richmond so im trying to soak up as much info as i can.

4. TerraScapesMT

TerraScapesMT LawnSite Member

haha.. for some reason thats really funny :laugh:

5. Scaping 4 Life

Scaping 4 Life LawnSite Member

You need a snow bucket then you will really utilize those BOBCATS baby.

6. tthomass

from N. VA

The 190 has a snow bucket but was on a friends machine. In the picture the 190 actually has a 250 bucket on it. Besides, you only want to be so productive hourly or else you need to go to per push rates.

7. tthomass

from N. VA

Stone work I saw on a recent trip.......

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 012.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

Picture 015.jpg

Picture 018.jpg

8. tthomass

from N. VA

Chevy........because Ford can't :usflag:

Picture 016.jpg

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 006.jpg