RWF, Inc.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tthomass, Aug 27, 2007.

1. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

LOVE it. I'm looking to do something like that at my Aunt's cottage, just a smaller upper level. I really like the fireplace and walls... absolutely gorgeous.

2. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

My cousin has one that we used to swap an engine in my brother's car and made it a lot easier. Just changing the oil will be enjoyable with a lift. We're working on identical cars for the track.

3. tthomass

from N. VA

Thank you! The flat work is a black slate (not flagstone) and the veneer is granite. For the granite, we cut every piece and chiseled the edges for that look. Going back sometime to put a cap on the top so it's not visible from the deck but overall everything looks awesome. I have some other pics I'll post later.

4. twward

twward LawnSite Member

I know you are busy, but any updates?

5. tthomass

from N. VA

Random pictures......Dad sav'n the day on a trailer tire for me as I was about to tow the T250 about 230 miles on a Sunday night, my Nephew AJ with his favorite Uncle, and my Dad's retail furniture business where I unknowingly got my start as a kid and all through college. We were all assembling furniture and going out on deliveries almost from the day we could walk.

082.jpg

090.jpg

087.jpg

144.jpg

146.jpg

6. tthomass

from N. VA

Okay, here's some work pictures. 1400sf pool deck that we finish on Monday. Customers daughter is getting married on it on the 28th. Who wants to go for a metro ride?

132.jpg

162.jpg

168.jpg

044.jpg

161.jpg

7. tthomass

from N. VA

Little fire we had with some friends in preparation for the shop and a townhouse we did a while back.

042.jpg

022.jpg

8. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Good looking box van, how is the lawn care part of your business working out? And how do you work that, do you just have guys doing lawns and that's it ? I all-ways look forward to seeing the pitchers of your work. Thanks.

9. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

todd, i was in the traffic jam on the toll road as well. least week. not fun...

10. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

I'm lovin that bottle jack!

No floor jack, or no loader?