RWF, Inc.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tthomass, Aug 27, 2007.

1. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

very very nice todd!

2. MulchMan88

MulchMan88 LawnSite Member

I was at that game Todd. first row on the 50, maybe the jumbo tron once or twice. that game sucked haha.

sweet pics as usual.

3. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

Thanks.

More like the ref's sucked with two completely, obvious bogus calls at the end of the 4th that screwed us. Additionally, we should have never let them 17-0 out of the hole, nor missed two field goals. Granted one was 50+yds but 35yds should be guaranteed. JMU, that was pathetic. I went to the ECU game and second half was great. This past weekend our defense was nice and strong putting up a shutout. 2-2 isn't great but we better have it together for the rest of the season.

4. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

Frank Beamer is getting too old. Out with the old and in with the new...

5. tthomass

from N. VA

I say more like the offensive line coach needs to go. "Beamer Ball" special teams has always been strong. I think be need a better offense coach and more of a passing game mixed in there. This run it up the middle stuff is really getting old.

6. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

todd,

any further up in the stands and you have been looking DOWN on the C5...

donate more money and get better seats...:)

7. tthomass

from N. VA

Didn't have much choice when we got them but not too bad.

I checked on box seats at VT (Lane Stadium).....behind the glass. They're only $2,300 each haha.

8. Graveslawncare

Graveslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Read this whold thread from start to finish over the last 3 days. Awesome work, man. Very nice company you have going on. Learned a lot just reading the thread and looking at your pics. I'm sure I'll be getting your advice on plenty of projects Thumbs Up

9. WGrnd21

WGrnd21 LawnSite Member
    from NC

tthomass-

Can't wait for NCSU to beat your hokies this weekend, just got my free student ticket plus 2 extras need tickets?

10. tthomass

from N. VA

Trust me, you're paying for it with your athletic fee's as I did at VT. I'm not going to the game this weekend but thanks.