RWF, Inc.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tthomass, Aug 27, 2007.

1. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

actually......when you called my boys, they didn't have a mid size excavator with a grapple, *if* that's the time you referrin to :) The people at RU are good people.

Your job pictures do look good, by the way :weightlifter:

Todd, you like to show pictures, have you considered Facebook, to generate new business? I mean Facebook for the business, not so much you. I am by no means a Facebook junkie, however my company does have a Facebook page. We have a good client that is a Facebook fanatic, she KNOWS alotta people, and through her job - she knows alotta wifes of husbands that are bigwigs in super wealthy careers. She spent a week talkin me into doing a Facebook page, and after she told me who she knows and all the logistics of how Facebook works - I decided to give it a whirl.

A friend of mine just slapped a page together for my compaany (i have some editting to do). I'm finding most of our clients (the females) are Facebook fanatics, and the idea is for them to show that they're a "FAN" of my company, in which when their Facebook friends see our page, and they're in the market for services such as what we offer - then there's a good chance they'll contact us. Marketing through Internet Social sites is the new thing. So far my company has 2 fans!

I think you will do well with scoring a couple nice jobs through Facebook.

(or did I just spend 5 minutes typing all this $hit and you are Facebook's biggest user? :dizzy: )

Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  2. Graveslawncare

Graveslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

What is your company's name on FB? I'll become a fan and then you'll have 3! Lol hey btw you still haven't answered my last pm ;)
  3. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

No, they did not have a grapple but neither did RU. A grapple was nowhere to be found available at the time and we ended up strapping the boulders.

FB is on my list of things to do. I have family that is well connected through it in this area with all the right people so to speak.

Pics come and go.......I'll be here, then gone a month then back. It's always interesting to hear the feedback and questions that come along. Plus, seeing what others are doing in different parts of the country.
  4. tthomass

from N. VA

Team work........

Typical track machine owner but I got my money out of them. That's the original set of tracks with 1600hrs on them. Not too shabby.

And the newly adopted twins.

5. shovelracer

shovelracer LawnSite Silver Member

Amazing the track held on missing half like that. i guess you haven't finished your shop yet.
  6. tthomass

from N. VA

I changed the track on the job, in the street with the T250. Only took about 25-30min. Shop needs a floor but we haven't had the time to do it.
  7. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

What are the plans for the two new trucks? What kind of miles on them?
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. Graveslawncare

Graveslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Somebody's rollin' in dough........payup
  9. tthomass

from N. VA

I wouldn't say rolling in the dough but more ambition towards realistic and achievable goals. Both of these trucks will be equipped with 10' plows and 4yd spreaders (mounted on the frame rails).

26k GVW
    CAT (one truck has 160k, the other 260k)
    Allison auto
    2003 & 2004
    250" wheelbase

One truck left us on the side of the road because it decided it wanted a new alternator but once it got it was happy and made the rest of the trip. One has rust, one doesn't. New brake likes will be run on the rusted one + blast/paint the frame. Full service is being done at the moment and anything that won't last a year will be replaced.

If need be, I can equip one truck with a hoist and then I have another roll off truck to piggy back the International.
  10. murrayslandscaping22

murrayslandscaping22 LawnSite Senior Member

really like your work and your set up man real nice keep on growinggg