RWF, Inc.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tthomass, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Bru75

Bru75 LawnSite Senior Member

Techo-bloc Blu is really thick stuff, and if I recall correctly they developed the thickest size specifically for use in driveways.
    Really nice work, by the way.
    You work in some nice neighborhoods, If it weren't for the commute I would consider invading your market.

2. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow........

Coupe of 4yd stainless Salt Dogg spreaders to match my other one. I was getting two Air-Flo units but must say I was very disappointed in their customer service. They told us (my dealer included) that it would be two weeks to get them down from NY. That passed and it turned into 6-8 weeks. Yesterday, they wouldn't return my call inquiring about an actual delivery date and was then rude on the phone with my dealer in regards to the same inquiry. Unfortunately, the good guys at the dealer I was going to use lost the sale and I had to shop elsewhere.

With last years snow fall, I find it foolish to have not had an overstock ready to ship out. Perhaps they did but the response, and lack there of, was not necessary.

006.jpg

3. tthomass

from N. VA

Patios are 60mm and this is 80mm. -driveway

4. 2low4NH

2low4NH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NH

How close does the BLU match to real bluestone? it looks great in the pictures but i would love to see more and get some input. I do a lot of bluestone work and if i could sell more of the BLU i would be happy.

5. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

Blu is designed for driveways

6. Graveslawncare

Graveslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I figured, I was just curious if the aspect ratio was good for that kind of load-bearing. Love it, looks phenominal Thumbs Up

7. PaperCutter

PaperCutter LawnSite Bronze Member

Passed your maintenance box truck on my way to a sales call in Ashburn - we need to catch up before snow flies!

8. Dunlaps LawnCare

Dunlaps LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

verry nice work

9. tthomass

from N. VA

BLU is not a substitute for blue stone but somewhat looks like it. There are much better products for replicating and I don't know their names but reference any manufacturers catalog and you'll find them. I do like the product but what is hard to see in the pictures is that it is not a consistent color. There are swirls/splashes of tan in there with it.

10. tthomass

from N. VA

Snow will be here soon! I hope not until the second week of January. Maintenance is over and parked now but we're gearing up for a good push next year. I'll shoot you an email.