RWF, Inc.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tthomass, Aug 27, 2007.

1. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

sweet man. thanks

2. TWUllc

TWUllc LawnSite Senior Member

tthomass--
    May be down your way in November for the weekend to watch VT play Miami, and visit/party with friends. You have season tickets? Look for a punk with a Terps shirt on. :laugh:

3. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

Careful, its a long way to the ground from the top of the stadium :)

I hope I can get tickets to that game. Go down, tailgate and have a good 'ol time. Don't forget Radford, good times there too.

4. westcoh

westcoh LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alberta

tthomass, just wondering what temperature your International usually runs at when its driving around unloaded? I picked up my International 4900 with the DT466 last week from the US and driving it home it seemed to be running pretty hot, especially going up hills.

5. tthomass

from N. VA

I say 190-200 degrees F. Rare that it goes over 200 unless I'm pulling a load up a long hill and really making it work.

Depending on your's condition you may want to flush the radiator out.

6. tthomass

from N. VA

Who likes old fashioned?

DSC03315.jpg

DSC03321.jpg

DSC03318.jpg

DSC03319.jpg

7. tthomass

from N. VA

DSC03320.jpg

DSC03322.jpg

DSC03324.jpg

DSC03316.jpg

8. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

Todd, what do they call that gate system with the ball and chain?

I just did a picket fence and I completely can't stand the latch hardware that came with it. That would look really cool in the garden we're doing. Where do you come across hardware like that.

Kudos on doing something very original, yet very old fashioned too. I just might steal that idea.

9. tthomass

from N. VA

Have at the idea!

Its called a 'Cannon Ball and Chain' system. I'll have to get back to you tomorrow with where it came from as I don't have it handy. It came from an antique kind of hardware store that was online.

If somebody doesn't understand, the ball is weighted. I say its about 8lbs. Gravity wants it to always fall in which case it holds the gate closed, no latch. Do the chain to the legth needed for the gate to open fully and you're set. How long do you thing it will take to wear out or call backs? Forget that, old fashioned, looks great and best of all works like a charm.

The fence is made of all cedar and has (4) coates of stain, not paint.

10. tthomass

from N. VA

Also, two benches will be going in and steel edging around the sod.......I'll list out the perennials later, its a lot more plants there then meets the eye.