RWF, Inc.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tthomass, Aug 27, 2007.

1. 2low4NH

2low4NH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NH

cant tell from the picture but is the stone stock pattern or just random?

2. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

It's all a random pattern.

3. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

Whats going through my mind is the one with the high milage be put to use as a rolling billboard spring through fall. Make a nice 8x12 double sided sign, anchor it down, and park the truck in busy shopping center parking lots on weekends.

4. tthomass

from N. VA

I've thought about it but seems like people are getting towed. This area doesn't even have roadside signs.......not a single billboard. I could send someone out driving but on a regular basis could get expensive. Then again, I could land a $100k job.....who knows.

We're making a lot of transitions next year and want to keep my head wrapped around that. Once we're going I'll have more time to devote to running the business and generating leads but you're thinking in the right direction.

5. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

Life would be much simpler if you hire me as operations mgr hahaha!

6. tthomass

from N. VA

That's fine but keep in mind I don't like coffee......hot chocolate will do though. And don't forget the marshmallows.

7. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Snow just started falling here tthomass so you should have some soon if not now. Don't forget to take your camera and be safe.:waving:

8. tthomass

from N. VA

We've gone from 1-3" to 12-20" to 1-3" to 2-6" to 4-10" to now a 1" forecast......standby, standby, standby.........

The unfortunate part was cutting Christmas short and calling everybody in from out of town to sit here but it's the chance that's taken with snow. We almost went to VA Beach with three of the trucks but it was called off, so still we wait.

9. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

don't feel bad todd. I have 8 guys on campus with their thumbs up their arse until 830 pm for side walks and two guys running trucks on campus until 8am tomorrow...

are in town for new years? if so you need to come by the new house...Party...

10. 2low4NH

2low4NH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NH

we went from 1-3" now we are at 12-24" this will be our first plowable event.