RWF, Inc.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tthomass, Aug 27, 2007.

1. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

yada yada yada

2. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Do you have any sales tips or books to suggest etc? Working towards the big boy jobs i want to sell and close like one.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. GreenI.A.

GreenI.A. LawnSite Silver Member

4. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

Great thread:weightlifter:

5. Woodman1

Woodman1 LawnSite Senior Member

Todd,

Great thread and outstanding company! Anything new lining up so far this year?
    :usflag:

6. GrassTec

GrassTec LawnSite Member

Wanted to get your thoughts on your cutaway van set up for a mowing crew, any problems and how many mowers can you fit in it? Thanks

7. tthomass

from N. VA

Well, I tried uploading pictures once again but get errors. Nothing special about their size but I don't have much time to dig into it. We are really rolling this year and I just hired a second sales person because we simply can't cover the leads. A majority of it is all maintenance but we have had a ton of referrals. I guess we're doing something right after all!? Last year we had about 8 guys at this time and all together we're running about 25 right now. We've definitely been blessed and it's also the spring rush, so things will back off a bit in a couple months. The hard part now is managing it but we're making it happen. I hope everyone is having a great spring!

*The box trucks are great. We have four of them now and they're all wrapped. Look up K&K Manufacturing in Georgia for dovetails and ask for Denise. They're great people, very friendly. If you buy one, ask for the 2' dovetail with longer ramps. We have two at 2' and two at 4'. The 4' swings more and I might be removing them, selling them and buying 2' dovetails so they're all the same.

8. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Just use photobucket man, you can get the app on your phone too, its almost too easy.
    Glad to hear maintenance is taking off.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

Good to see this thread come back to life.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. tthomass

from N. VA

Back from the dead! Here's a project we did back in the spring. I need to get some completed shots.

a.jpg

b.jpg