1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

RWF, Inc.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tthomass, Aug 27, 2007.

1. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

Took a few pictures the other day of a planting we did while we were there doing some warranty work. Also, gearing up the other day for an ongoing project.

a.jpg

20130815_075403.jpg

2. tthomass

from N. VA

a.jpg

3. RPM90

RPM90 LawnSite Member
    from Philly

You guys do top notch work, this is the direction I am going with my business high end residential design build and maintenance. We are really starting to break into the high end market it our area and getting a good name for ourself. Keep up the great work man

4. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

So I'm driving back today from Radiant Va and by the bar-b-que stand on 15 I see the RWF truck parked with an "aerating / seeding" banner!

That Creighton (sp) development has some hellacious MEGA mansions! Unbelievable!

5. tthomass

from N. VA

And still you didn't call me.....

That neighborhood is overrated big time. Builder's own the homes and it's a mess.

6. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

What kind of processes/systems are you using to manage jobs. For example how are your lawn maintenance crews dispatched to their routes and each accounts and how to they keep track of services to perform and what has been completed?

And same thing with the construction side of things-how is your landscaping crew keeping track of jobs, materials, etc

7. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

I was about to call you and see if you wanted to grab something to eat. But......had to hurry home!

I can tell that neighborhood is overrated! But holy cow those houses are unbelievable! That whole stretch of 15 has some really nice estate homes. They make River Road look getto!

8. tthomass

from N. VA

Nice and empty. Next time get some BBQ, it's awesome.

9. tthomass

from N. VA

I had some updated photos on my phone I thought I'd share. The project turned out really nice and I'll get more pictures later.

10. tthomass

from N. VA

IMG952013080895160837_resized_4.jpg

a.jpg

b.jpg