RWF, Inc.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tthomass, Aug 27, 2007.

1. RPM90

RPM90 LawnSite Member
    from Philly

Are you heading to grow this year?

2. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Or mahts?
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

I thought about going to GROW but then Jarod called me and I just don't know what else I could learn?!?!

I was planning on it but took an honest look at who we are, what our problems are and decided not to go. We need to work on our processes more than anything and we're chipping away at that at the moment. The only show I've been to is the MANTS show and the free BBQ lunch my vendor put on today. That was tasty!

4. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

That's my kind of thinking.

Chasing shows doesn't really do a lot for the core of an established business.

5. tthomass

from N. VA

Truck is about done, just waiting on boxes and fenders to arrive.

a.jpg

6. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

Truck looks good, i like how that bumper sticks out. Makes it look extra heavy duty not that looks make money.

Are you still in the muni-street plowing gig?

Im about sick of plowing, i think i would make more money just parking them in a barn to keep the rust away.

7. alldayrj

Love the new truck, especially the wheels. Can you snag some pics of the mount? I want to put a boss on mine and my dealer was making a huge deal about how hard it would be so im going to have to do it myself.

8. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

I can sell you my 10' boss with mounts off my sterling. Its the same mounts for any medium duty.

9. tthomass

from N. VA

Here's the only other pic's I've got. The bumper is forward because you can see that the mount is welded to the frame of the truck, forward of the steering and shackle. He's basically built us a pretty nasty bumper for anything that comes at the truck.

We've picked up a lot of plowing in commercial too so we're pretty well spread. Can't wait to get this truck on the road and my op's manager is already calling it his. I don't get to play with the toys much anymore. It's almost like a treat if I get to drive the truck somewhere now.

b.jpg

c.jpg

10. alldayrj

Ah very nice thanks. I want to make mine like that with the adjustable push beam so i can fab a light truck boss pushbeam to fit. I already own a 9' regular mount boss(not the hd) that i plan on putting wings on until it dies. Then switch the pushbeam to the HD and put a 10' HD on it.

Did boss just sell you the push beam and side plates? Those angle iron braces kick back to the frame if i remember correctly.