RWF, Inc.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tthomass, Aug 27, 2007.

1. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

i saw rubber bars that you clamp onto the tracks about 6'' apart so the tracks wont spin in the snow. i guess it works like a paddle to give traction.this was what they were made for so i would have to assume they work? i have been trying and trying to find the info on this but so far i haven't been able to,maybe some one has seen them.

2. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

You truly know how to cut to the core of me. That really hurts.

Chris

3. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

This is from a few weeks back, hot HUMID day that was dragging out.......we got a little laugh out of it while getting lunch.

DSC03343.jpg

4. tthomass

from N. VA

'Pool Guy' out, RWF in.

DSC03355.jpg

DSC03358.jpg

DSC03362.jpg

5. McKeeLand

McKeeLand LawnSite Senior Member

Is that sod around the pool?

6. tthomass

from N. VA

A little disproportionate......Bobcat vs Maple.....

T190 is a life saver.......36" auger, forks.....plug those bad boys in one right after the other.

DSC03354.jpg

DSC03378.jpg

7. tthomass

from N. VA

yup......and there will be about 250ish boxwoods around the couping + 50ish along the fence + lots of other plant material. Large.......huge.......pots + roses + cast pergola (pictured, white) + perennials (lots) + hydrangea etc

8. McKeeLand

McKeeLand LawnSite Senior Member

Hey, i noticed in you pic of the pool your Mexican has his radiator(stomach) hanging out. its funny we always have one guy on the crew that cools himself that way.

9. tthomass

from N. VA

Little tutorial/visual on planting trees. Don't just dig a hole, throw in a tree and pack the soil like concrete. The Maples are 4"+ and each hole we probably put almost 50 gallons of water in each one. Now, that is more then usual but we are dry, I warranty and they are expensive.

But, put in a lot of water, put in the tree/plant and as you can see, while we fill the with soil the water works up to the surface pushing out the air. Watering the hole provides your best deep watering..........Watering the hole provides your best deep watering.........Watering the hole provides your best deep watering. Then we water on top afterwards to saturate the top of the ball.

Fertilizers, root growth promo's etc all can be added but water = happy. Also protects you from the customers lack of watering. Or in our case, we're another 2 1/2 weeks out on this job before irrigation and homeowners take over.

DSC03373.jpg

DSC03374.jpg

DSC03375.jpg

DSC03380.jpg

10. tthomass

from N. VA

Yeah I noticed before posting.......ah thats a nice little addition to the picture.