RWF, Inc.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tthomass, Aug 27, 2007.

1. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

The acid will remove the 'milky' look that it has. Also, any joints that aren't just right or maybe there is a blob of mortar on a stone....throw the acid to it, scrub/chip and was it off with water.

I like the trailer because it is useful. Its a 16' BUT only a 12k GVW......this trailer should be a 14k or even 16k GVW..........12k is pure stupidity. Why? I have a 10ft, 10k GVW dump that allows be to haul 7,500lbs. This 16ft, 12k GVW trailer allows me to haul only 8,300lbs........see what I mean? The dang thing weights 3,700lbs. The ramps are under it for loading and must be pulled out.....heavy and a pain but its useful. The trailer was part of the package when I bought my Bobcat.

2. tthomass

from N. VA

I said I wouldn't do it but knew I would. Got the truck lettered a few days ago. Thought I would take a night picture for the 'special' part of it. I had it made from the same stuff as road signs. The logo I will be getting done over as it is not on the same material.

I must say, I had my Dad drive and I followed...........WOW. Looks good at night, I was surprised how well it showed up with the slightest bit of light.

DSC03560.jpg

3. tthomass

from N. VA

I also recommend the reverse light plugged into my truck......best $17 I spent at Advance Auto. 50W.

BTW.......the website is not public.......well I guess it is now. Should be launched in a month. Now that everybody will be looking at it........that is just some playing around my brother and I did so take what it is with a grain of sand so to speak!

4. ChampionLS

ChampionLS LawnSite Bronze Member

I just bought that light at Advanced Auto also! Put some anti-corrosive compound on the plug so it lasts. Great product!

5. landstyles

landstyles LawnSite Member

I have to say that you have the the nicest logo. Very professional. Like the name of your company too.

6. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

tthomass check your PMs I had a question for ya

7. tthomass

from N. VA

Thanks! I just saw your pictures of your work.......good stuff. I working towards it but more from the masonry angle.

Brandon, you've got PM.

Time for sleep.........plowing stinks!

8. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

lettering looks nice.

but ummm........ummm.....this is 2008, buddy! No need to state "www".....everyone knows that a web address begins with "www" :)

9. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats true but his site looks EXACTLY symetrical wen you include it. I think it looks better when its on there. Overall, the lettering looks stunning though:clapping:

10. tthomass

from N. VA

i like it better with......stands out more vs looking like verbage.....more attention, to me anyway