RWF, Inc.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tthomass, Aug 27, 2007.

1. wcoltharp

wcoltharp LawnSite Member

tthomass, I agree landstyles, very professional. I have been ghosting these forums for a while watching yours and others progress through the season. You do some great work.. I also remember you stating that you went to VT for Horticulture I believe. I am too considering a Horticulture major, but would like to ask if you were happy with the route you went or would you have done it differently now? Anyway, Keep up ther good work!

2. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

love the 3m

3. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

His logo is great, Very well done. Very classy.

4. forestfireguy

forestfireguy LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

I see only one problem with the logo.......The chevy symbol, it would look much better with a blue oval in the center...It would match the water in the logo, the gold just clashes............:drinkup:

5. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

makes you feel better i was considering removing it......if i put the oval though i'll lose power but promote the local economy ;)

6. tthomass

from N. VA

Thought I would share........from the Washington Post:

Good News From Small Businesses

With all the front-page reporting of economic gloom and doom ["Job Woes Deepen Economic Anxiety," Jan 5], readers would never know about the good news in a crucial sector of the economy: small businesses.

Businesses with fewer than 50 employees actually added 66,000 jobs in December, while large companies were shedding 35,000 jobs. If U.S. small businesses were a separate economy, they would constitute the world's third largest, trailing only the United States as a whole and Japan. Small business produces roughly half of private gross domestic product growth.

While it may well be time to consider an economic stimulus to avoid a recession, we must be sure any action taken also protects the small-business people who make America work.

Todd Stottlemyer
    President and Chief Executive
    National Federation of Independent Business
    Washington

7. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

Its exactly the same way up here in Ontario. BIG business (Magna, GM, AMD, etc) are all shedding positions but small business has really picked up. There's lots of new focus from the government to ride small business to get the economy back on track. Good news for us:drinkup:

8. tthomass

from N. VA

New home.....not much to look at and there's plenty of room to work with. Once the season gets going I'll keep a few things (stone) on hand but thats about it. Everything was muddy but I spread 40tons of #3's today to park on and got everything in its spot. Now if the weather will turn into the 70's and sell a good 2-3 month back log I'll be happy, for now.

Compare to where I was and being split between two locations, this is heaven.

lot.jpg

9. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

WOW thats great man! Is that jost an open space behind another building or what? You've got tons of room there!!:drinkup: I can't wait to grow to a substantial size like you have over the past few years. Keep at it!

10. sprnggrn

sprnggrn LawnSite Member

You seem to be doing very well, keep up the quality work and good luck on your new property