RWF, Inc.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tthomass, Aug 27, 2007.

1. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

BTW did you buy it or lease?

2. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

yeah i rent...not buying yet

3. Foz

Foz LawnSite Member

Looks like plenty of room. Don't grow into it too much or you will never get out of NOVA, LOL. Still undecided down here as to what I am doing.

4. tthomass

from N. VA

What will most likely happen with NOVA is I'll become too comfortable, as I am now and develop and established business. At some point I will bring in a partner or pay a very high salary for someone to run it etc and I will move away, only checking in from time to time. Then start up a location where I move (Roanoke area I hope) and run say just one crew to keep myself busy and income. That is now my grand plan. Simple, effective. Now, through a wife into the mix and who knows what will happen haha. I say 5yrs and I'm out of here.

5. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

being an absentee owner isn't the best way to do things, easy way for some to run the company into the ground and steal from you blind. if you are going to leave I'd cash out of my current contracts and property, keep a few peices of the equipment and move the entire operation.

40 tons doesn't go very far does it...

Todd
    were did you find space? I was looking at the pic but I don't recognize the surroundings...

6. tthomass

from N. VA

I'm right at Sheetz on Rt. 50........South Riding.

7. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

not a bad location far enough out to get some cheaper rent, but still close enough in as not to kill yourself with drive time....

8. tthomass

from N. VA

most my work has been west actually........not complaining about that!

9. akb25

akb25 LawnSite Member

tthomass,

You're a very organized person. How do you have all your tools stored in the storage box of your international? Is it all laid out neat and orderly or did you install holders/dividers etc. Photos would be great if available.

By the way, did not intend to hi-jack the thread but it seems that every topic has been touched upon with this one. Hope you don't mind.

Thanks,

Aaron

10. tthomass

from N. VA

Couldn't resist :)

DSC03600.jpg