1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

RWF, Inc.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tthomass, Aug 27, 2007.

1. oakhillslandscaping

oakhillslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

thats rough man its such a beautiful truck hope things work out for you with that truck and the other 4500 keep us updated
  2. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Holy smokes... I can't imagine the sick feeling in your stomach. I bet that truck took months to come together. Are all the extras insured?
  3. juststartin

juststartin LawnSite Senior Member

That sucks I know the feeling. I just hope your helper was listed as a driver on your insurance policy because if not you are SOL...
  4. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

Everything and everybody is okay. Truck is fully insured. I'm picking up the 4500 this weekend, ironically. I'm not out of service, we're still rolling. We still took care of the job we set out to do after the accident too. Its a bump in the road for the company but RWF will be just fine.
  5. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

sorry to see that man, not to scare you but that's how things here have always been. we'll buy a new truck and think FINALLY we'll have a spare... of course it always happens within a couple of months a something will happen to remove another truck from the fleet. At least it looks like the bobcat is ok and you dump bed looks to be in good shape too.
  6. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

Glad to see everyone is okay. Thats the most important thing.
  7. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

8. Sunscaper

Sunscaper LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry for your loss. R.I.P. International:cry:
  9. ChampionLS

ChampionLS LawnSite Bronze Member

Seems like just the frame bent. Cab looks unscathed. Even the bed appears ok. A good shop could repair all that.
  10. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

Frame is destroyed, bent bent bent. I've got more pics I'll post later. The weight of the Bobcat bent the frame bad right behind the cab. Cab is solid.

The bed is okay but I'm going to need a new hoist, also bent.

He wasn't texting.

Now to work with insurance and see what they say. I'm probably not going to wait on them as I need the truck and I'll just deal with insurance later. In the mean time, the 4500 is now ready to go to work Monday and I'll post some pictures of it later. Its "cute" compared to Blue.