RWF, Inc.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tthomass, Aug 27, 2007.

1. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

yep!

Need a lift axle like the big dump trucks have :)

2. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

how much did you have to buy it for?

3. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

Insurance wanted $6500 but I got them down to $4500. I'm anxious to get back on the road.......just not in this one.

4. tthomass

from N. VA

Well here is Junior:

TODD 016.jpg

5. tthomass

from N. VA

Simulators I have but I just haven't had time to put them on. I plan to add underbody boxes too and thinking of something to go on top of that box behind the cab. I like the idea of a fuel tank for off road diesel but I'll have to wait and see if that is really a need or not. Still needs lettering etc but its a little busy right now.

6. tthomass

from N. VA

Random: I'm annoyed by the diamond plate box. I thought it would be smooth but was not discussed. Now if I don't match with the underbody boxes it will probably look ********. Prefer polished stainless but this is a manufactured box so what you get is what you get, not really any options.

7. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

i bet you can part that truck out and put 10k back in your pocket, i really like that dump box on the little guy. looks good!!!

8. ZX12R

ZX12R LawnSite Senior Member

I am not a fan of the boxes either but the truck looks good. My heart sank when I saw the International,I cannot imagine how you must have felt.I am glad to see you are back to work.

By the way,how long is the bed on the C4500?

9. tthomass

from N. VA

The bed is 11'.......I wanted 12' but had to sacrifice for the box behind the cab. Like I said though, I'm not done with the truck. Its in working condition for the time being.

10. tnmtn

tnmtn LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Tn.

truck looks good, sorry about the international. woul it be possible to put some spacers under the box to raise it a bit, maybe make room for a box or tank underneath it?