RWF, Inc.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tthomass, Aug 27, 2007.

1. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

Is that just a basic dump body? How much can you load in it after you account for the boxes, etc?

2. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

I'm exploring a few options. I dno't really need a box with a lot of length because shovels etc go behind the cab. I can't fit a 24" square under there like I can on an International but I can 18" square. Like I said, the truck works as it is and more will come later as its jsut not really a priority right now.

I don't really know what I can haul to be honest. I'm going to make a trip to the scales and weight the truck + the wheel base and they'll tell me what I can haul, legally. Yes, just a dump body. Its 11' and the whole thing was made for the truck........out of 10g steel.

3. tthomass

from N. VA

here's the other pictures i promised:

TODD 006.jpg

TODD 042.jpg

TODD 044.jpg

TODD 008.jpg

4. tthomass

from N. VA

TODD 022.jpg

TODD 019.jpg

TODD 004.jpg

TODD 034.jpg

5. tthomass

from N. VA

One box was still good........I wouldn't let them move the truck until I had them take it off. Thats $1100 I wasn't going to lose by an anxious tow truck driver having fun.

TODD 035.jpg

TODD 036.jpg

TODD 039.jpg

6. tthomass

from N. VA

You can see the body was off its rails. When I got there I expressed its best to keep a bad situation from getting worse and grabbed the straps to make sure it didn't decide to tilt with my Bobcat on the back. Also, again to reference an anxious tow truck driver which by the way did almost flip the truck with the Bobcat on it before it was off loaded.

All is good with insurance. It will be back sooner or later but my backlog and rain are taking priority at the moment as we are still able to operate even it isn't as smooth as before.......I just don't have time right now to tinker with it.

I do have a company looking at putting new frame rails under the truck. Who knows, this very truck may be back on the road!

7. TWUllc

TWUllc LawnSite Senior Member

Keep your head up buddy!

8. tthomass

from N. VA

Just waiting on my dealer to get back to me. Its sad that I had to call and remind them............"find me a #*&#(& truck".......geeze.

Still waiting to hear about repairing this one.

9. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

Its unbelievable how a business can operate where a customer (you) are willingly bringing them business yet they still don't do anything for you. Imagine if someone called you "Todd, lay my #$^@)% flagstone patio!" See how long you're in business once that starts to happen.:hammerhead:

10. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

preach in I ordered a ford lcf on mid feb. Still not here.