RWF, Inc.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tthomass, Aug 27, 2007.

1. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

They already have a forum.

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

3. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

That forum is brutal... at least for now

4. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

sorry *trucewhiteflag*, I don't to take away from this thread, but just wanted respond to musclecarboy real quick...yes, the site is still relatively new, but in time as conversations pick up the site will certainly become more informative and useful. So, please feel free to post up over there as well :waving:

5. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

what are the treads to the second step, and the patio material?

looks like aggregate, but holds like concrete. mixture? or am i seeing things?

6. PlatinumLandCon

Todd, its been a while. How are things?

7. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

Patio is finished, planted and sodded......working next door on retaining wall, staircase and patio. International is about back in action just in time for WINTER, the 4500 is running strong though. Added more goodies to my car, fired & hired, sold my big dump trailer, lost a $38k job to a $20k bid the other day, work is slowing and finally closing on a foreclosed property I've been after for almost 3 months as I continue to watch my mutual funds shrink while the stock market is scared of its own shadow thanks to stupid politicians and liberal media............thats about it.

I'd upload some pictures but the computer has decided not to recognize the camera being plugged in for some reason.

8. PlatinumLandCon

Thats awesome, can't wait for final pics! I just lost a $12k wall bid to the pool guys. Apparently I was "grossly overpriced" :dizzy:.

I'm interested in the house you speak of, now is a great time to work on a flip or to pick up something on the cheap. Upload those pics when you have a minute!

9. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

RWF I two want to see the pictures when you get them up. i have been flowing your trend for some time and enjoy seeing your work. thanks

10. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

don't worry too much about being underbid, we got lost a job we had a signed contract on last week to a guy who is supposedly doing it for half, I'm pretty sure he's not doing what we're were quoting...