RWF, Inc.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tthomass, Aug 27, 2007.

1. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

I'll have to do some thinking on it. Really, rare that business comes from lettering as most is referrals. First I'm going to add the goods I want to the truck to make it 'mine'.

I'm in no rush, if I do something it will be very simple but classy. Make sense?
  2. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

Gorgous truck btw. You must not do all that much driving. I basically live in my truck and when it comes time to buy another one i sure as heck do not want another 2500. I want something that drives like a cadiallic!
  3. TWUllc

TWUllc LawnSite Senior Member

hehe. Love the truck. Congrats. :clapping:
  4. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

Put an Air Ride Technologies air suspension set up on. You get the air ride feel without losing any towing or payload capacity.
  5. tthomass

from N. VA

It rides good. I went with this because its my Tahoe and truck in one vehicle if you think about it. I got the diesel just to spoil myself. Plus, if I went gas I would get the same MPG I get on my other Chevy. Then I wouldn't want to drive it and then, well whats the point then.

If the ride bothers me in the future I'll change things but I don't really see that happening.

My parents have an '02 Tahoe and it is a comfortable ride. Big poofy leather seats haha.

I think today I'm going to break 100 miles on it :( I'll use the truck for running around, doing estimates, meeting customers, towing my car to the track etc.

Did I mention going to the VT football game on the 15th? Mmmmm, tailgate, can't wait! Have to get me a VT sticker for the back window and license plate frame, just to make it official you know? Got to support my HOKIES!
  6. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Nice truck. Allisons are the greatest autos, ever.
  7. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

Heck they can barely beat a high school team in their first outing, LSU is going to tear em up....
  8. tthomass

from N. VA

I'll put money on the Hokies over the Hoyas anyday :)

Yeah, game one sucked. Hopefully just a lot of emotion in light of recent events and ceremonies at the game. I'm sure Beamer is busting balls this week and hopefully they'll pull through.
  9. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

now you know the only thing I can count on the hoya's for is a paycheck, you know wher my true allegiance lies....One day we'll show the Hokies what the SEC is all about....
  10. tthomass

from N. VA

I'm on day two of not being able to make up my mind on a simple little thing.....which step sides for the Chevy? I'm leaning towards the solid, wider step sides vs tubes.

CHEVY stuff.jpg