1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

RWF, Inc.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tthomass, Aug 27, 2007.

1. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

I kinda like the tubes.
  2. TWUllc

TWUllc LawnSite Senior Member

I like the wider step. Some tint and a spray in liner would be nice also. Work truck? What work truck? :laugh:
  3. lawnkid

lawnkid LawnSite Senior Member

Nice truck but I like the look of the new GMC's better than the Chevies. They look tougher. I wish I had your problem of trying to decide which running boards to put on my new truck. Business must be good with all these jobs shown.
  4. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

Definitly tubes. I like the look and thats what i'm going with on my truck.
  5. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

Yup, good year. Honestly, I like the GMC's more too but this one has grown on me a lot. Once I'm done with it I'll certainly like it even more.

I was looking at another $4,000 for the GMC based on availability + a 2hr drive, one way. Got a good deal and drove it home. They didn't want to give me the price I was looking for but when I headed for the door and told them I'm going to buy a GMC they bit :)
  6. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

personally I like th tubes, they are usually stainless rather than aluminum, and IMO Stainless is better.
  7. TriplePLandscaping

TriplePLandscaping LawnSite Member

I would go with the tubes. Definelty gives it a more sportier look. imo.
  8. fool32696

fool32696 LawnSite Senior Member

I like the auto drop down steps. I friend of mine just got them on his lifted 07 GMC and I stare in jealousy every time I see them. That said, I have the tubes on my 02 GMC and I think they look decent.
  9. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

WTF Thomas, you hijacked your own thread.

Who gives a sh!t? It's a friggin truck. Just don't go putting loud exhaust on a company truck. It's borderline unprofessional.

Now let's see more project photos..... you guys are worse than women with your "accessorizing". :rolleyes:
  10. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

Don't worry, I ordered a stack exhaust today but only doing one big 24" in the middle. The bed is going to transform into a bbq'r with Dip N Dots ice cream on the right and smoothies on the left. I'm also putting air bags and 24" spinners on it cause its real tight and thats how I roll. Tomorrow I'm going to Pep Boys for some fake me out Fast and the Furious stickers. Being in the 'know' I heard you get 50hp and 800tq but you didn't hear it from me.

Simple question....which step sides look best on the truck, have a beer, they're on order.:drinkup: