1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

RWF, Inc.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tthomass, Aug 27, 2007.

1. STL Ponds and Waterfalls

STL Ponds and Waterfalls LawnSite Bronze Member

He'll feel that in the morning! A lady hit me head on while we were doing about 50mph and that airbag put a beating on me. Stuff like that makes you want to put a full cage in your street vehicle. Good to hear he is alright.

2. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

ATS system? Please enlighten me on that..

And your brother, what dozer? Are you talking about the trackloader? (953?) I am glad he's okay..

3. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

None of the 8 airbags went off.

Yeah yeah yeah..........the dozer, the track loader, the 953..........that big yellow thing he's driving.

4. tthomass

from N. VA

apparently ATS is the wrong name and I can't find the handout........same thing that Jarod was looking at. Track system for wheeled skid loaders but its true tracks........not a steel band.

5. Adam's Lawn and Garden

Adam's Lawn and Garden LawnSite Senior Member

Is it the VTS? I think that's what it's called.

6. doubleedge

doubleedge LawnSite Senior Member
    from ND

A full cage would cause you to slam into the other vehicle with greater force, because you would be strengthening the crumple zone that is designed to absorb the force of impact.

7. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

todd, ouch.

full coverage on that car for aftermark parts?

8. Junior M

Yeah, its called VTS, Stuvecorp has a set on his Case

I was asking about the T190 because I would just like to know how good of luck you've had with it, and all that good stuff because thats what we plan on gettin if we can...

9. tthomass

from N. VA

Yes its full coverage but we'll see what they cover and then go strip the car of the goodies.

The T190 is great. I can fit in a lot of places bigger machines can't. Tracks are 100% the way to go. Change the oil, grease everything and you should be fine. I bought mine used with 460hrs on it. I have a lot of attachments which is nice and just overall happy with it.

10. Junior M

We are definetly goin with tracks, unless we find an awesome deal somewhere, but I just wanted to know because I know some people who have had good luck with them and some people who havent..