RWF, Inc.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tthomass, Aug 27, 2007.

1. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

Fence is Cedar, I didn't build it but I stained it. The stain is just a white stain from Home Depot/Lowe's.

Nothing too new going on here. Got a boulder job I might throw pics up of later. We've been doing a lot of work on my property and plowing what little snow we got. Marketing will be kicking in soon to get the phone ringing faster.

2. tthomass

from N. VA

Some of our "cooler" season fun..........save the "you call that snow" comments, I live in Virginia.

Picture 028.jpg

Picture 032.jpg

Picture 036.jpg

3. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

Tthomass, I been meanin to call ya back.

But I must say that when I saw you called I thought you was callin to tell me you were headin out to the bars in Georgetown and was ordering me to come, and to my disappointment you only called to ask me how much to charge per square foot for carpet cleaning!

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  4. tthomass

from N. VA

haha, I've only been out in Georgetown once and the coat check girl gave my $90 jacket away to someone else :(

5. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I hope you got the door on the 190 fixed?

6. tthomass

from N. VA

its fixed.........after the snow haha

Put a new piece of glass in and I broke it 2 hours later. A single #3 stone rolled off the back of the bucket and put a 3"x6" hole in my windshield from glancing it. I called Bobcat, let them know what I thought and that their glass was BS.

"Well corporate doesn't have any reports of problems" to which I replied "Well, maybe I'm the first".......no response. That stone should have never broken that glass the way it did. Especially when I do 120mph on track in my car and things bounce off the glass at a similar angle without a scratch.

7. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Dam! Thats got to suck big time, there was a guy in here with a door and all the inside glass for sale, might see if you can it for a spare..

Ronnie spent a buttload of money on some special door for his Kitty, not a day after getting it he put a huge scratch in it, the same reason he replaced it in the first place..

8. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

heyy todd, Do you have any projects going on?

9. tthomass

from N. VA

Things are pretty slow actually. There's a lot out and it'll probably come back all at once too. I seem to have positioned myself well with a lot of networking I've been doing and now just waiting for people to pull the trigger. I've got some marketing going on that just started this week to jump start things a bit but need the weather to break and warm temps to help people let go of their money. On a good note, the stock market is bouncing back this week.

10. tthomass

from N. VA

Haven't been on in a long time but here's a patio we started laying today and my new sign.

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 003.jpg