RWF, Inc.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tthomass, Aug 27, 2007.

1. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

i like the sign!!!! but maybe your name should be bit bigger so they could read it as they drive by at 35mph

2. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

The sign is OUTSTANDING! Yeah, the font does appear a tad small, but I really like it. I think I just may borrow that concept!

3. Mid-Ohio Scaper

Mid-Ohio Scaper LawnSite Member

That is a classy sign!!! I might be with DVS on this one and borrow this idea.

4. DVS Hardscaper

only one problem with that nice sign.......VANDALS :(

5. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice size sign Todd. Not too big unlike "other North Jersey Contractors" who almost require a crane to set the thing.:rolleyes:

"Whew.....that only took two days. Now that the sign is in we can start the project."

6. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

Needs some neon.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

There's something else special about that sign. Its on aluminum and printed on the same reflective material as highway signs. At night when the headlights hit it.........."HELLO". My truck is the same way and the others soon will be. I've been told I'm annoying to ride behind at night by friends/family haha.

8. DVS Hardscaper

I just read this 3 minutes ago, and I'm STILL laughing!! Fah-king histerical!

9. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

The real reason I bought the pc150 was to cut down on hiring a crane each time I wanted to set my sign. You guys figured it out.

10. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

That is funny right there.