RWF, Inc.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tthomass, Aug 27, 2007.

1. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

Finished....working on planting design now. Their son is about 7 houses down and we'll probably be doing a patio there.

Picture 014.jpg

Picture 016.jpg

2. tthomass

from N. VA

And for fun............finally just put in HID's that my brother gave me for Christmas. We ran into a couple issues but they're good now. Best $120 you can spend. Other people will hate you but oh well.

The International may be getting some this winter too but for an attention factor as it doesn't usually move at night. Attention in that people see us more before pulling out as well as they just get your attention in general and when you see the truck you see the logo etc etc.

Picture 005.jpg

3. Bru75

Bru75 LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice work!

4. 5.0

5.0 LawnSite Member

that sidewalk came out really nice!

5. tthomass

from N. VA

Decided I didn't like my grass. Wrapped up early today to work on that and some cleaning up around the property that needed doing.

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 010.jpg

Picture 011.jpg

Picture 015.jpg

6. tthomass

from N. VA

Thanks, I appreciate it!

7. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

that drop box on your truck looks very long, is it just me? they are all the same length right?

you should put your logo on the side of that bobcat, it looks rather plain to me, jazz it up a bit.

8. tthomass

from N. VA

It's 15' long, correct length.

The Bobcat will get all that stuff this winter. We're going to grind it down and repaint it, reason being for not doing anything right now. The dumpster will also be done as well as more stuff on the trucks. Just got too busy at the time I was figuring out what went where.

Something I'll probably do is paint the top of the Bobcat white for better cooling inside......

9. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

how many hours on that machine?

10. tthomass

from N. VA

Almost 1200.........119X