1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

RWF, Inc.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tthomass, Aug 27, 2007.

1. coolluv

coolluv LawnSite Gold Member
    from Atlanta

Looks good as always. How did the paver driveway come out? I would love to see some progress pics from that job also. I always enjoy looking at your work.

Great job. Dave...
  2. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

Thanks Dave. I'd like to get some pictures too but its been raining all three times I was in that direction. I do have to go that way before Christmas and hope to get some shots. It turned out really well and we'll be doing walkways in the spring. A little backwards...

Next year I'll be getting jobs photographed. I'm just now in business long enough to get the better caliber jobs worth taking pictures of, from a marketing point of view. Plus, I want plants to fill in and look nicer.
  3. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

better paint the rebar orange.

it's christmas carolling season.

the christmas carollers are gonna get hurt........
  4. tthomass

from N. VA

Its poured solid with concrete now. Might have some stuck in it!
  5. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

Killer border, are they all cut/chipped on site? Great looking pattern/colours. Ha ha sorry for the typo, colors**
  6. tthomass

from N. VA

Lots of walks are always set on a 90 off the house, so I set this one on a 45. Less formal.

The border is granite thin stone that is bought in bulk. The picture on the previous page shows them cutting it on one of 3 rain days we've had on this project. All were cut to 6" widths and left at random lengths. Again, less formal. This isn't finished and its my favorite of any walkway we've done. We did the patio in the backyard here too. The cool thing about these customers is they are one of a few I have that give me a few ideas of what they want and then let me run with it. I get so tired of laying flagstone and fieldstone walls when there are so many other stone products, combinations and patterns to work with. Flagstone etc has its place but it gets boring sometimes if its always the same thing over and over. At least get creative with it.

7. STL Ponds and Waterfalls

STL Ponds and Waterfalls LawnSite Bronze Member

That's why I love waterfalls! Never the same but I get tired of them also. At least you get to do natural stone builds around here that is hardly paid for.
  8. tthomass

from N. VA

Ongoing pond construction and wall. Loved it when I cut through my water line last night.

Picture 031.jpg

Picture 042.jpg

Picture 049.jpg

Picture 054.jpg

Picture 046.jpg
  9. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

that t-190 would look so darn good if you painted it all blue!!
  10. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

so how long do you think till you finish this job? It looks like its gonna be pretty cool when it all comes together.