RWF, Inc.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tthomass, Aug 27, 2007.

1. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

2. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

LOL - I agree! Way overkill on the path lights, I hope those are lights the homeowner put in :)

3. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

They're every 10'.....they want the entire walkway lit. No plants are in yet either.

I'm thinking 1 gallon Leylands, about 20 of them, along the walkway since they're cheaper than shrubs and evergreen ;)

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  4. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

The T250 looks good, did you keep the T190 or trade it in ? I have been following you thread for some time now and i have to say you do very good work.

5. tthomass

from N. VA

I've still got the T190 and unfortunately it needs new tracks soon :( Its over 1300hrs now and with the original tracks! Come summer, they'll be done.

Having only one machine is a pain. Both are likely not to be on the job at once and its nice having the other at the yard to load/unload.

6. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

Did you back into something low with the truck and catch the tailpipe on it?
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

I hope your T250 isn't like my unit's S250's. You'll end up using your head to drive in nails. But a second machine is always good to have, suprised you didn't go with a tractor loader.

8. tthomass

from N. VA

No it's an aftermarket exhaust. I'm running 4" straight from the turbo back + programmer. The exhaust, I need to remove one hanger and pivot it but thats how it comes.

I have no use for a tractor. They can't lift anything unless you get something large and are not as productive, for what I do, as a Bobcat.

9. Twitchy

Twitchy LawnSite Senior Member

I would get the 2 gallon leylands, they have a really slow growth rate...LOL

10. pitrack

pitrack LawnSite Bronze Member

Any news pics on the project at your place?