1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

RWF, Inc.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tthomass, Aug 27, 2007.

1. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

2. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

LOL - I agree! Way overkill on the path lights, I hope those are lights the homeowner put in :)

3. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

They're every 10'.....they want the entire walkway lit. No plants are in yet either.

I'm thinking 1 gallon Leylands, about 20 of them, along the walkway since they're cheaper than shrubs and evergreen ;)

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  4. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

The T250 looks good, did you keep the T190 or trade it in ? I have been following you thread for some time now and i have to say you do very good work.

5. tthomass

from N. VA

I've still got the T190 and unfortunately it needs new tracks soon :( Its over 1300hrs now and with the original tracks! Come summer, they'll be done.

Having only one machine is a pain. Both are likely not to be on the job at once and its nice having the other at the yard to load/unload.

6. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

Did you back into something low with the truck and catch the tailpipe on it?
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

I hope your T250 isn't like my unit's S250's. You'll end up using your head to drive in nails. But a second machine is always good to have, suprised you didn't go with a tractor loader.

8. tthomass

from N. VA

No it's an aftermarket exhaust. I'm running 4" straight from the turbo back + programmer. The exhaust, I need to remove one hanger and pivot it but thats how it comes.

I have no use for a tractor. They can't lift anything unless you get something large and are not as productive, for what I do, as a Bobcat.

9. Twitchy

Twitchy LawnSite Senior Member

I would get the 2 gallon leylands, they have a really slow growth rate...LOL

10. pitrack

pitrack LawnSite Bronze Member

Any news pics on the project at your place?