RWF, Inc.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tthomass, Aug 27, 2007.

1. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

Good call, I forgot that the 2gal Leylands grow slower!

We just got back to work at my house. We got 2' of snow and we can finally see the ground again but its soaked + an inch of rain = mess. We poured the concrete for the footer Friday and we started the block today. We'll finish the block tomorrow and then I've got to pick out my stone. The pond is the same as in the pictures, at the moment. Just need things to dry up a bit and thankfully we're looking at more nice weather tomorrow.

2. tthomass

from N. VA

Waterfalls...........this is going to be fun.

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 026.jpg

3. pitrack

pitrack LawnSite Bronze Member

Oh that is going to be tight.

4. chesie

chesie LawnSite Member

Wow! A pool site that actually lends itself to have a waterfall, no volcanus eruptus waterfall. Should look great!

5. Groomer

Groomer LawnSite Bronze Member

you are seriously sick, that is gonna be the mutha of all falls! The swale to the right will be out of the picture, right? Man, that will be 2 freakin sweet when done. What chesie said above, don't see many like that!

6. tthomass

from N. VA

Thats actually all soil from the pool excavation. For some reason the customer didn't want it hauled out and I don't know where he thinks its going to go.........not my project.

The feature will consist of two streams, sourced about 15' apart. Each stream will split and create a total of 4 waterfalls into the poo. The feature is about 15' deep and 30' wide.

7. Twitchy

Twitchy LawnSite Senior Member

Nice size project. Use a short heavy duty( +10,000lbs) lifting strap & forks to move the boulders around, makes life easy. Nice to see people spending money...
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Krafty

Krafty LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from St. Louis MO

Looks good that ought to be a pretty sweet project! Looks like your getting some good use out of the 250 as well!

9. Groomer

Groomer LawnSite Bronze Member

4 waterfalls! Take lotsa pics, (I know you will!) I want to do a mini version of that right off my patio somewhere, thinking about 1 fall and a real small "cocktail" pool...

DSCF1071.JPG

10. tthomass

from N. VA

Some snow fun....

Picture 061.jpg