1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

RWF, Inc.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tthomass, Aug 27, 2007.

1. flairland

flairland LawnSite Senior Member

Looking good tthomas. That Komatsu sure looks like its got a lot of reach! And, is this waterfall being done at your own place??

2. pitrack

pitrack LawnSite Bronze Member

I see, yeah I was going to say that has to be tricky getting that liner to work. That thing is going to look great, I hope you have a good sized pump because that will look money with a lot of water flowing down.

3. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

No, this is not my house. This is a swimming pool that its dumping into. The pool pump will be feeding this so there will be lots of flow.

4. Twitchy

Twitchy LawnSite Senior Member

Thomas please tell me you're not going to use those flat different stones as the spills. Ya killing me.

5. wurkn with amish

wurkn with amish LawnSite Senior Member

Twitchy,
    I was going to say the same thing. Todd use more natural stones that are flat, PLEASE.........
    As for the rubber under the falls, instead of using silicone and lots of foam, use a termination bar to do most of the sealing. Its what they use in roofing for holing rubber liners.

6. tadpole

tadpole LawnSite Bronze Member

For sure, the use of term bars with maybe a couple of good dollops of Lap Cement will give you a good seal.

7. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

The storm on Dec. 19 was a dry, light, powdery snow, with a dewpoint of zero.

The snow predicted for tomorrow night and saturday is supposed to be a WET snowfall :)

I've always plowed with 4wd trucks with mud and snow tires. I'm considering selling our F-650 and getting a small dump truck. I'd be curious if you notice any difference in pushing / and controlling the truck (heavy, deep, wet snows somtimes push a 4wd to the side when plowing) with this heavier snow.

8. PatriotLandscape

PatriotLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MA

Hey guys I haven't been on in a while where did everyone go? this firum seems dead. posts on the first page are from a week ago!

9. Paradise Landscapes

Paradise Landscapes LawnSite Senior Member

How do you build that small patio and step?

10. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

i agree, todd you do good work i have told you that before. But those flaties look like crap. Find a natural flat stone, heck even cobbles would look better. Spend a few days look at pictures of real natural god made waterfalls and try your hardest to replicate them.