1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Ryan 36" Pull Behind Aerator in Illinois

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Lbilawncare, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Lbilawncare

Lbilawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

This is the cadillac of pull behinds ! Each set of tines spin independently so the unit can be turned without raising the wheels. I just installed a new linear actuator to raise and lower the wheels for transport and if sharp turns are needed. We have used it very little and we no longer have the large contracts we were using it on primarily. We used a four wheeler and a midsize zero turn to pull it. 61821 area code, too heavy to ship. Thanks for looking !

100_1761.jpg

100_1762.jpg

100_1763.jpg

2. Lbilawncare

It might help if I put the asking price, $2500.

3. Lbilawncare

make me a reasonable offer and you will be making money 10mph at a time.

4. Lbilawncare

still available, PM me if interested

5. Lbilawncare

One more bump, may consider trades if they are items I can use frequently. No mowers though. PM me if interested

6. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

pm sent this evening

7. Lbilawncare

Fall aeration time is here. We have no use for this unit at this time, works great and pulls an awesome plug. PM if interested, Thanks

8. Lbilawncare

Still available, make me a reasonable offer. This is a great unit, we just don't use it enough.

9. randy100170

randy100170 LawnSite Member

I have a brand new mower we bought and it is to big for our properties maybe you would consider a trade????? I would be looking for 7300 dollar difference plus the aerator. Its a 2012 Hustler X-one 54" side discharge deck with the Kawasaki Fx-850V engine Its the biggest Kawasaki engine offered for this mower. It comes with the factory warranty and it only has 4 hours on it. I paid 10,200 after taxes let me know my Ph is 620-275-2840

10. Lbilawncare

still have available, willing to come down significantly on asking price. Make me an offer !