1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Ryan green paint

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GFX, Jul 29, 2005.

1. GFX

GFX LawnSite Member

Anyone know where to get Turfkin Green and Evergreen Green paint from for a Ryan?

If not anyone know a color that matches close?
  2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Go to home depot. They will match a color perfectly especailly sice you know the name of it.
  3. GFX

GFX LawnSite Member

I was hoping to get some spray paint for touch ups. Not sure Home Depot mixes spray cans?
  4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Oh yeah, you are probably right. Have you tried going to the dealer or contacting the manf. My dealer has touch up paint for everything they sell. Also, see if your dealer can order it if they don't have ti because they might be able to get it cheaper then you can online. Just a thought. GOOD LUCK!
  5. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

The dealer can get it, I got some for my Bob-Cat. The nozzles are cool too. They're designed to work in different positions unlike reguler spray cans. Btw, the first can I bought was off the shelf and old. They actually have expiration dates on them! It seperated in the can and nothing I did would mix it right, it came out a putrid yellow color. I got another one and it matched perfectly. Ain't cheap though.