Ryan Lawnaire 28 reciprocating aerator

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by palspeed, Dec 14, 2009.

1. palspeed

palspeed LawnSite Member

New in 2008 Ryan Lawnaire 28 reciprocating self propelled walk behind aerator. Up to 24,000 sq. ft./hr. 7.5 hp Briggs & Stratton. 34 inches wide. Low hours. Excellent condition. Extra set of tines. Dallas, Texas area. $ 4,500.00 Contact me via PM or phone 940-597-4479

Aerator20001.jpg

Aerator20002.jpg

Aerator20003.jpg

Aerator20004.jpg

Aerator20005.jpg

2. mdlwn1

mdlwn1 LawnSite Silver Member

Ebay......most guys here dont know what it is or what to do with it.....

3. palspeed

palspeed LawnSite Member

Pokes holes in the ground. Reciprocating pulls a better plug without compacting surrounding soil. I guess I assumed a website entitled Lawnsite would be familiar with that concept. Thanks for the suggestion.

4. mdlwn1

Valid assumtion....but wrong..lol Wish I would have seen the ad months ago.....best machine out there......

5. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm actually looking for an aerator but not the reciprocating type, and looking more in a used one for like 1000-2000$

And I have no clue why no one or almost on this does aeration service, I think it is much more profitable.

6. mdlwn1

99% of lco's just dont know how to achieve results aerating. If the customer can't see the difference from 100 yards away....its a waste of money to them and few guys know how to make this happen. Hence my original response.

7. RodneyK

RodneyK LawnSite Senior Member

Bump... That is one awesome machine. Great price also.

8. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Wow. You're an assclown.

9. Cleve

Cleve LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Rockmart, GA

Actually his profile says that he does trees, not lawns.
    I have a Jacobsen reciprocating aerator and these type will work when others won't get into the hard ground.
    That is a great machine and will make a lot of money for someone working it. Probably pay for itself in less than a season.

10. RodneyK

RodneyK LawnSite Senior Member

"99% of lco's just dont know how to achieve results aerating. If the customer can't see the difference from 100 yards away....its a waste of money to them and few guys know how to make this happen. Hence my original response."

Can you explain this further? They don't know when or how or they don't know how to sell it?