1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Ryan Lawnaire v for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Turf66, May 15, 2008.

1. Turf66

Turf66 LawnSite Member

I have a Ryan Lawnaire v for sale in the Atlanta Georgia area. The machine has the briggs engine and is in excellent condition. I am asking $1000.00 and will deliver locally or help make arrangements for a midpoint delivery locally. The machine has minimal use and will be ready for work immediately. If you are interested in this machine please PM me and I will make arrangements for you to look at this machine before you buy, I think seeing is believing!!! If someone is serious about this machine and you are out of state, get with me and I will see what kind of arrangements that we can make to get this machine shipped. I will get more details on the machine for anyone who is serious about purchasing!! Thanks
  2. dbsoccer

dbsoccer LawnSite Member

Hi Turf66.

Any idea about the cost to ship to Colorado?

I'm interested but it may cost $500 to ship it.

3. Turf66

Turf66 LawnSite Member

sorry it took so long to get back to you, I'm not sure what it would cost. You could check to see what it would cost to drop ship to the truck terminal and that would be a lot cheaper than to you your home. The machine is well worth the $500 shipping cost and would still put you under what most machines in that condition; however any more than that you might be getting in to the price of a brand new machine!! Fuel sometimes kills a good deal.