1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

ryan spykaer.

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by lawn king, Feb 3, 2005.

1. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

Im still running lesco 30's, 2 units i purchased in 1985, 1 unit i purchased in brand new condition last year, it sat in a barn in ohio for 15 years! I modified the front T bars with weight & upgraded the T bar pins to half inch, the machines now keep the tines in the ground and pull a constant 3 inch plug. I have stockpiled parts over the years and 1 of my original units has become a parts machine. Some parts are still available, in fact i was able to order a couple of jackshaft sprockets from lesco yesterday. Sooner or later i will buy a new aerator, but to be honest, there is not a W B aerator on the market that i really like. For now im quite happy banging out thousands of dollars in aerations with a machine i paid $800. for 23 years ago, now thats kool! :walking: